Data Protection of USB Disk Security
Protect valuable organization and customer data from loss or theft via removable devices / USB Drive. It provides an added layer of defense against malware, specifically those being distributed via USB flash drives.
USB Access Control
USB Access Control can make USB drives read only that are connected to your computer, and disable unauthorized persons copying your data to USB drives.
1. Click "Lock" and then popup the password window. If you never create a password of USB Disk Security, please create your password to let you lock.
Note: You should remove all USB drives connected to this PC before you lock or unlock.
2. If you are using USB Access Control on Windows Vista, Windows 7 or later, a UAC (User Account Control) window will show below. Please allow USB Disk Security to make changes to your computer.
3. USB drives connected to this computer will be read only after locking USB Access Control. If you want to copy your files to your USB drives, please unlock using the password and then you can copy your files.
USB Drive Control
If you want to disable using USB drives on your PC, you can use this function. This can prevent others from stealing your files via USB drives.
1. Click "Lock" and then popup the password window. If you never created a password of USB Disk Security, please create your password to let you lock.
2. You need to restart your computer after locking.
3. If you want to use USB drives on your computer, please click unlock by using your password and restart your computer.